Friday, July 13, 2007

My 105 Truths

I saw this in myspace and thought it was an interesting way to know more about a person. So here goes:

My 105 Truths-
1. real name - Cynthia
2. like it - yes
3. single or taken - taken
4. zodiac sign - Capricorn
5. male or female - female
6. elementary - MES
7. middle - MMS
8. high school - MHS
9. eye color - Blue or Green depending on what color top I wear
10. hair color - dark blonde
15. are you a health freak - no, but I try to eat somewhat healthy
16. height - 5' 7
17. do you have a crush on someone - no
18. do you like yourself - yes
19. piercings - 1 in each ear
20. tattoos - yes
21. righty or lefty - righty
FIRSTS-
22. first surgery - C-section
23. first piercings - ears2
24. first best friend - Kim
25. first award - NAAO1
26. first sport - softball
27. first pet - dog(mickey)
28. first vacation - Colorado
30. first crush - can't remember
CURRENTLY-
49. eating - nothing
50. drinking - water
51. im about to - go to bed
52. listening to - t.v.
53. waiting - for my hubby to come home from work
54. wearing - T-shirt and shorts
FUTURE-
55. want kids -have 2
56. want to get married - already am
57. careers in mind - Technology(which is what I am doing now)
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX-
68. lips or eyes - lips
69. hugging or kissing - kissing
70. shorter or taller - taller
71. tan skinned or light -doesn't matter
72. romantic or spontaneous - both
73. dark or light hair - just as long as they have it
74. muscular or normal - in between
75. hook-up or relationship - relationship
76. similar to you or different - similar
77. trouble maker or hesitant - somewhere in between
HAVE YOU EVER-
78. kissed a stranger -yes
79. drank bubbles - no
80. broken a bone - no
81. climbed up a tree - yes
82. broken someones heart - I'm afraid so
83. turned someone down - yes
85. liked a friend as more than a friend - yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN-
86. yourself - yes
87. miracles - yes
88. love at first sight - yes
89. Santa Claus - I believe in the spirit of Santa Clause that we celebrate
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY-
92. Is there someone you want to be with right now -yes
93. Who is it - my husband who is at work
LASTS-
95. Text message - Austin
96. Received call - my brother
97. Call made - my brother
98. Message on myspace- Amy
99. Missed Call - telemarketer
100. Person you hung out with -my boys
101. You hugged - my son
103. You talked to - my son
104. You slapped - don't do it
105. Soda you drank - Coke Zero

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites AddThis Feed Button