Saturday, January 20, 2007

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Oh..my..God! The sleet from last weekend has barely started to melt and now this weekend we are getting a blizzard!!! It has already accumulated about 3 to 4 inches and is still snowing strong. I hate going out in this stuff amongst the crazy people who don't know how to drive in snow and ice. My son wants to go to a movie today...I'm thinking, not!! Last week after getting sleet, driving on the roads was like ice skating where your skates drifting into the ruts of the other skaters. So, instead of going out I am sitting here with my laptop, drinking coffee and watching some reality show of Gene Simmons(Kiss), and doing laundry. This show is hilarious, and quite entertaining. Really though, you could hardly call a show about how a celebrity lives, a reality show. Let's follow the life of one of the billions of regular people, that's reality!

I have been lurking on several forums lately. If you don't know, a Lurker is someone who reads other people's comments on forums but doesn't join in with comments of their own. I have come out of lurkdom to make a few comments on David Hewlett's forum. For those who don't know David Hewlett, he is an actor on my favorite show, Stargate Atlantis. He has started his own website to promote his film "A Dog's Breakfast" in which he and his fiance Jane have written and produced. Lately though, it seems as if there are a lot of actor's(especially in Canada) that have started their own websites. Especially those on Science Fiction shows.

Anyway, back to the snow! I think this evening will be spent with more huddling by the heater, surfing the Web, and drinking wine!!!

C

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites AddThis Feed Button