Monday, December 18, 2006

Movie Preview and some!

We went to the movie Eragon this weekend and what a fantastic movie it was in my opinion. It is a Sci-Fi/Fantasy movie and was well worth the $40 it took for us to get in. Yes, I said FORTY DOLLARS! To be fair it was 4 tickets and 4 drinks, but the refreshments are a must since this movie lasts 5 minutes shy of 2 hours. The movie kept me enthralled the whole time and a bit teary-eyed in some scene's. I didn't hear a peep out of my kids if that tells you anything as they were also intrigued by the whole dragon rider thing. I have not read the books but after seeing the movie I think I will. Ed Speleers did an excellent job as Eragon and I just loved Jeremy Irons part in the movie as Brum. I love whatching him act anyway, his portrayal was enthralling! I won't spoil it for anyone reading this blog, you'll just have to go see it for yourself.

After the movie we met up with my brother and sister-in-law and went out to eat at Granite City Food and Brewery. After a glass of wine and a great meal($66, again for the 4 of us) we called it a day and headed home to watch the Chargers/Chiefs game(which I might add, ended up badly).

I start Christmas vacation in 2 days and really looking forward to the 2 weeks I get off! I am close to having all of my shopping done and just have the wrapping left...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites AddThis Feed Button