Saturday, October 07, 2006

Welcome to My World!

Web 2.0 - thefirstpost.co.uk

This reminds me of what it is like at work everyday. It's amazing to me that those who teach our youth today really have little if any technical knowledge. I guess that means JOB SECURITY to me. Salute!!!

I actually had time today to take my kids to the Zoo. It really is quite a spectacular place to spend a gorgeous day. I would have to say that my favorite exhibits are the Tropical Rain Forest and the Gorilla Forest. I think the best part for my boys was when one of the gorilla's decided to create a little ruckus and barreled into the plate glass wall between him and the very captive audience he had. I think it was captured on video, of course I didn't happen to have mine with me (arg!!!). The other favorite of the day for the boys was the snow cones. It doesn't take much to make them happy on a warm day. We have a season pass to the zoo so I'm sure we will be going again soon (will remember vid cam next time).

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites AddThis Feed Button