Friday, September 08, 2006

I Love New York!


This photo was taken on my first trip to New York City. A friend and I went there in January because she had an interview for a job. We spent 3 fun-filled days there and didn't get to see nearly as much as we wanted to. We did go to the Top of the Rockefeller Center one night and the view was breath-taking. It was a sea of lights!


We were also able to view the awe-inspiring Christmas Tree! I'm not much of a photographer, especially with night shots, so this picture does not even begin to show how beautiful and massive this tree was. This was quite the finale to a fun-filled and exhausting day.

The day we left it was starting to snow, so that gives you an idea of how cold it was when we were there, but I am no stranger to the cold and in all actuality I have become quite accustomed to it.
My neice has also been to NYC and we are talking about going there together sometime.

Will probably post more pictures in the future of my travels.

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites AddThis Feed Button